Spring Sale! Its been a busy winter here in Cygnet, Tasmania. We're offering discounts on remaining stocks of:
- 20% off Quince and Plum Trees
- 20% off Chilcotin and Chilliwack Raspberries
- 20% off Semi-Dwarf appes.
- 15% off Cherries
- 15% off Apricots and Medlar
- 15% off Hazelnut packs and Almonds
- 15% off Figs
- 10% off remaining Berries , Mulberries and Female Pepperberries
- Rootstocks are still available.
Mainland orders close 6am Thursday 27th
Everything is still dormant here, so its still not too late for transplanting. Pruning is recommended for freshly transplanted fruit trees.
*** Important *** For interstate deliveries, its taking Australia post round 2 weeks for delivery. The plants roots are wrapped in moist sawdust, and are fine for at least 3-4 weeks of transit. We recommed soaking the roots for 24hrs prior to planting and pruning the tree back (not berries).
Terms and conditions of sale.
- Sale ends 8am Thursday 27th August.
- Discount is on price of stock listed on the website only. Normal delivery rates apply.
- Orders made during the sale cannot be combined with any other orders.
- Can be used in conjunction with other vouchers or gift-vouchers.
- Any plants I cant supply because of stock issuse (mis-count or occasional damaged trees - this tends to happen at this time of year) will be refund.